Here at Auxoft we believe that personal data is private and should not be accessible to anyone you don�t explicitly share it with. We hold with the conviction that personal data should never leave the premises of our customer�s devices and should be protected. So we developed KeyReel to make it easy to keep your personal data private.
What you can count on:
- KeyReel transfers personal data between your chosen devices in encrypted form.
- All your personal and secure data is completely inaccessible by anyone at Auxoft, whether encrypted or not. The only way Auxoft can access your personal data is if you explicitly send it to us.
What information does Auxoft collect?
- Customer registration data. This includes information you provide to us so you can receive updates, support, newsletters, and register for events, webinars, surveys, etc. The information may include your first and last name, billing information, and valid email address.
- Anonymous usage information. We automatically collect certain information and technical data about the use of our app. This information is anonymized and we cannot link this anonymized usage information with any specific person, or extract personal information from it.
- Troubleshooting, bug, and crash report data. This may be automatically transmitted to us. Automatically transmitted data does not contain personal or other identifying data of any kind.
- Support data. To help you resolve issues with our software, we might ask you to send us logs directly from your KeyReel app, and/or some other information needed for investigation. This data may contain sensitive and personally identifying information, but will never contain secure data like usernames, passwords, or security questions.
- Feedback. If you provide us feedback or send us email, we will collect your email address as well as the content of your email in order to communicate with you.
How do we use your information?
The information we receive from you is used to:
- Respond to your inquiries and other requests
- Conduct research and analysis in order to improve our products and/or provide better services and new features to you
- Send newsletters, surveys, offers, and other promotional materials related to our services
- For other marketing purposes
How does Auxoft share the information it collects?
- Auxoft owns all anonymous data it collects and might share it with other companies or publicly
Keeping Your Information Safe
KeyReel encrypts sensitive information like logins and passwords using a military-grade AES 256-bit encryption algorithm. It also uses the secure storage features on your device�s operating system to keep encryption keys safe.
KeyReel uses SSL encryption to transmit sensitive data between devices. It uses pairing mechanisms to ensure that only authorized devices can exchange sensitive information.
Auxoft follows best practices to keep all personal contact information we receive safe and private.
Your Responsibilities Regarding the Protection of Your Data
KeyReel is a tool that makes it easier for you to store, use, and protect your sensitive data. However, it is your responsibility and in your best interest to keep your sensitive data secure. Here are some examples:
- Choose your KeyReel PIN carefully. It should not be easily guessed.
- Choose a strong, unique backup password. This way, it will take an incredible amount of time to guess or brute-force it. It is also important to keep it in a safe place for your own reference.
- When entering your PIN or backup password, prevent others from seeing it.
- In the event you have lost your device or compromised sensitive data, you should change passwords to all online accounts managed by KeyReel. With enough time and money, a skilled perpetrator can break into any system. While KeyReel makes it difficult and expensive for anyone to break into your personal data, in the event it occurs, the best immediate step to protect yourself is to change passwords to all accounts managed by KeyReel.
Contacting the KeyReel team